Industrial-grade cloud-based WiFi data logger for temperature, humidity, and ambient light monitoring with WiFi and Ethernet 2 types of connection
- External Probes & Accessories
- UbiBot Cloud IoT Platform
- Downloads and Documents
UbiBot ® GS1-AETH1RS is an industrial-grade cloud-based environmental monitoring data logger. It supports WiFi and Ethernet 2 types of connection; the RJ45 network cable port provides more stable network connection. This model is embedded with internal temperature, humidity and ambient light sensors. It detects environmental data all day round and automatically syncs all data to the UbiBot ® IoT cloud platform, allowing you to access data and monitor the environment remotely from anywhere in the world via the free UbiBot APP or Web Console and to receive real-time alerts.
It also supports multiple RS485 external probes, but only one of each type can be connected at a time.
The clear 4” LCD screen allows you to instantly view the latest data.
The device supports three types of power supply: internal lithium battery, Type-C 5V (USB cable provided), and DC 12V (not included). The 2900mA lithium battery ensures a long working time.
GS1-AETH1RS-1DS has the same features as UBIBOT GS1-AETH1RS. Besides RS485 probes, it can also support 1 x DS18B20-Audio Temperature Probe, and only one of each type of probe can be connected at a time; Wind Speed Sensor is incompatible with DS18B20-Audio Temperature Probe.
- Built-in temperature, humidity, and ambient light sensors
- 2.4 GHz WiFi and RJ45 Ethernet 2 types of network connection, no need of hubs or gateways
- Industrial-grade shell, strong and durable
- 4'' high-quality LCD screen displaying current environmental conditions
- Free App & Web Console to access and monitor real-time data remotely, no subscription fee
- Unlimited UbiBot cloud storage for historical data; free historical data export
- Multiple ways of receiving real-time alerts: App notifications, emails, phone calls, SMS, HTTP
- Working with IFTTT, Google Sheet, Alexa
- Supporting multiple RS485 external probes, but only one of each type can be connected at a time; GS1-AETH1RS-1DS also supports 1 x DS18B20-Audio Temperature Probe
- Easy setup with free UbiBot App or PC tools
- Memory with a capacity of 300,000 records stores all data even if the network is temporarily disconnected, which ensures there are no gaps in the data history.
- Three types of power supply: internal lithium battery, Type-C 5V (USB cable provided), and DC 12V (not included)
- Compliance with CE, EN 12830, FCC, FDA CFR21, IC, RCM, RoHS, TELEC
- GS1-AETH1RS only supports Ethernet switch with 100 Mbps or lower. Gigabit switching hub with auto-negotiation is also compatible.
- It supports multiple RS485 external probes, but only one of each type can be connected at a time. GS1-AETH1RS-1DS also supports 1 x DS18B20-Audio Temperature Probe, while Wind Speed Sensor is incompatible with DS18B20-Audio Temperature Probe.
- Due to the RJ45 cable port, this version is not waterproof. The optimal operational environment is 10% to 90% RH. Long-term exposure to a high-humidity environment, over 90% RH, may cause damage to the device.
- For WiFi connection, GS1-AETH1RS can only work with a 2.4 GHz WiFi network. 5 GHz WiFi is not supported.
- As the Ethernet connection consumes a lot of power, we recommend you connect the external power supply all the time to ensure a constant performance.
- With splitters, it supports multiple RS485 probes:
TH30S-B Air Temperature and Humidity Probe
Soil Temperature and Moisture Sensor
PT 100 Industrial-grade Temperature Probe
Wind Speed Sensor
GS1-AETH1RS-1DS also supports DS18B20-Audio Temperature Probe
- Only 1 of each type of probe can be connected at a time.
- For GS1-AETH1RS-1DS, Wind Speed Sensor is incompatible with DS18B20-Audio Temperature Probe.
|TH30S-B Air Temperature and Humidity Probe||More details|
|Soil Temperature and Moisture Sensor||More details|
|PT 100 Industrial-grade Temperature Probe||More details|
|Wind Speed Sensor||More details|
|CO2 Probe||More details|
|DS18B20-Audio Temperature Probe (Only for GS1-AETH1RS-1DS)||More details|
|UbiBot Audio Plug Splitter for connecting external probes||More details|
|UbiBot Audio Splitter - 1 male to 6 females for connecting external probes||More details|
|External Probe Extender - Audio Plug||More details|
|UbiBot POE Splitter for connecting both Ethernet cable and power supply simultaneously||More details|
|Solar Cell Panel||More details|
|12V Power Adapter|
UbiBot ® offers a revolutionary way to monitor environmental conditions where they matter. The sensors synchronize data to UbiBot ® IoT Platform using WiFi, Cellular or Ethernet connection (depending on the specific model purchased). Users can then access data from anywhere via a smartphone or the Web console.
Data Management: Manage all your IoT data in one place; you could add as many devices as you want to one UbiBot account.
Unlimited Storage: Unlimited cloud-based storage ensures you will never run out of space. This allows you to view all your historical data via UbiBot App or Web.
Free App & Web Console: Using UbiBot App and Web Console is free. Powerful and thoughtful features provide you brilliant experience.
Analysis and Visualization: Use powerful analysis and visualization tools to get the most out of your data; spot trends and direct comparisons.
Real-Time Alerts: Fully customizable alert system will notify you via App notifications, emails, phone call/SMS, HTTP whenever any metric goes out of the range preset.
Highly Secure Platform: UbiBot IoT platform is designed to keep all your data secure so you never have to worry about hackers or other security issues.
Working with IFTTT, Alexa, Google Assistant, Google Sheet
Compliant with FDA CFR21
Real-time and history data
The UbiBot Platform is a cloud-based IoT platform where all measured data is uploaded and stored. UbiBot App and Web Console allow you to view current data as well as historical data in graphs. The adjustable Y-axis scale allows you to view any tiny fluctuations in the curve.
Customizable alerts and bulk operation
Setting and receiving alerts on your devices helps you to get notified of the conditions timely. When you have many devices to manage, it’s time-consuming to set each alert rule one by one. Therefore, we’ve developed a bulk operation module with which you can set the same rule for many devices at a time.
Free data export
On UbiBot Platform, you can download the history data in CSV or PDF format. The CSV file only contains raw data, while the PDF file is a summarized report with average, maximum and minimum value within the chosen period. The PDF file is much easier to read and archive.
Device sharing and bulk operation
For business users, centralized control over multiple devices is available, with no limit on the number of devices in one account. Also available are bulk operations that apply to sensor settings, alerts, and remote control routines. Devices can be shared with other people, which allows for distributed management by different colleagues.
Intelligent automation in UbiBot platform
UbiBot is committed to building intelligent industrial and home ecosystems. By integrating temperature and humidity sensors and the smart plug SP1 in one system, automated operation is achieved through data linkage. For example, fans can be switched on when the temperature rises to 30 °C.
UbiBot is an open platform that provides cloud-based services while supporting customers to use their own storage servers. With the data forwarding service, you can forward the data collected by your device to your own private URL to protect privacy.
Location tracking and logging
UbiBot GS1-PL4G1RS is embedded with GNSS (Global navigation satellite system) for positioning. Through mobile data communication, real-time location information is transmitted to the platform and recorded. The UbiBot platform integrates this data, plots it into a trajectory map, and presents it.
UbiBot platform supports data calibration both on the platform level as well as the device level. One-step calibration, instant display, no impact on historical data.
SIM card management
When using UbiBot Global SIM to transfer data, you can manage it by yourself. Unlike other SIM cards with a standard monthly fee and traffic amount, our SIM supports many types of plans. Choose the one that suits you now, and change to another next time. No arrearage and no extra charge.
|Temperature||-20℃ to 60℃( -4℉ to 140℉)|
|Humidity||10% to 90%, No condensation|
|Ambient light||0–83,000 lux|
|Accuracy||Temperature ±0.2 ℃, humidity ±2%, ambient light ±2%|
|Memory||300,000 sensor records|
|WiFi||2.4GHz or 2.4/5GHz, channels 1-13 (5GHz WiFi NOT supported)|
|Ethernet||RJ45 Ethernet cable|
|Ethernet switch||100 Mbps or lower|
|Materials||Flame-resistant ABS + PC|
|Dimensions||11.5 x 9 x 5.5 cm|
|Weight||450g (± 3 g)|
|Ports||1 x Type-C; 1 x 3.5 mm Audio; 1 x RJ45|
|Power Source||Internal Lithium batteries (2900 mAh); Type-C 5V (USB cable included); DC 12V (not included)|
External probes supported
Supporting TH30S-B, Soil Probe, PT-100, Wind Speed Sensor, CO2 Probe; only one of each type can be connected at a time. GS1-AETH1RS-1DS also supports 1 x DS18B20-Audio Temperature Probe, while Wind Speed Sensor is incompatible with DS18B20-Audio Temperature Probe.
One single pack includes
1 x GS1-AETH1RS device; 1 x external antenna; 1 x manual book; 1 x Type-C USB cable
|UbiBot GS1 User Guide||More details|
|UbiBot Cloud Platform User Guide||More details|
|UbiBot App User Guide||More details|
|UbiBot PC Tools User Guide||More details|
|UbiBot Cloud Platform Data Forwarding||More details|
|UbiBot On-Premises Platform||More details|
|Using UbiBot with Alexa||More details|
|Using UbiBot with IFTTT||More details|
*Free Express Shipping on orders over $89.99 to USA, Canada and UK. For other countries, Free Worldwide Shipping applies on orders over $250. Delivery times and costs will be automatically calculated after you enter your shipping address during checkout. Orders are shipped from our closest international warehouse.
The price you pay doesn't include import duties, taxes or charges as these vary widely between countries.You are responsible for paying all such charges immediately upon the receipt of the item.
Contact our local distributors for next-day delivery. Service available for the following countries:
You can enjoy the fastest delivery service, as well as professional technical, local sales, and after-sales support.
Related to this product
Cloud-based WiFi temperature, humidity, ambient light data logger and monitoring device
Cloud-based WiFi data logger for temperature, humidity, and ambient light monitoring with a 4.4” LCD screen
Cloud-based WiFi data logger for temperature, humidity, and ambient light monitoring with a 4.4” LCD screen, WiFi and Cellular 2 types of connection
Industrial-grade cloud-based WiFi data logger for temperature, humidity, and ambient light monitoring, with WiFi and Cellular 2 types of connection, IP65 water-resistant.